1. Eclisse: quality and safety
Quality materials for lasting customer satisfaction: Eclisse products are designed, developed and produced in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001 Eclisse has its products tested wherever possible by independent testing laboratories such as the Milan based authorative C.S.I. in order to openly demonstrate the quality and reliability.
Durability test in accordance with the European norm UNI EN 1527. After 100.000 opening and closing cycles the runners showed no significant traces of wear or damage whatsoever.
Strong shock resistance: an Eclisse sliding door system was left completely undamaged after passing the European recognised shock test (a 30 kg bag crashed into it from different heights in line with UNI EN 1629:2000 requirements)
Anti-corrosion resistance: an Eclisse sliding door system showed no sign of rusting after 240 hours of salt spray test in a 95% humidity environment. C.S.I. Test.
The fully extractable track is made from the more expensive aluminium alloy 6600 (UNI 9006:1) and protected by a 10 μm anodic layer with a T5 thermic treatment. These facts show the importance Eclisse gives to quality and durability making its products to the highest possible quality level.
2. Eclisse guarantee adding to the brand strength
Because of the high quality of Eclisse products, they are able to extend the period offered by the Consumer Code to a full 12 year guarantee on: – the galvanised steel parts of the frame – running gear; – Aluminium running track.
3. How to apply for the guarantee: consumer protection
- Eclisse strongly believe in the rights and protection of the consumer as well as openness towards the consumer however the guarantee will not be taken as valid if the product has had damage caused in transit, incorrect installation (where the Eclisse instructions are not followed exactly) or incorrect use.
- Where the product supplied is not fit for the use then the consumer should advise their supplier within 2 months of discovering this and the supplier should inform Eclisse within 8 days of notification from the consumer. Eclisse will then examine the case and Eclisse will make the decision to repair or replace the product where necessary.
- The consumer should keep the sales receipt or invoice and the bar code attached to the track, to be able to make a claim under the Eclisse extended guarentee. The guarantee term starts from the date of the sales receipt or invoice.
The present certification guarantee represents the Conventional guarantee of Eclisse s.r.l (Via Sernaglia 76, 31053 Pieve di Soligo – TV – Tel. +39 0438/980.513) without changing the consumer rights according to the “Consumer code”.